7 Anime That Will Makes You Want to Doing Sport


Sport anime, a genre that is said to always ignite the enthusiasm of the audience on every minute. Among many genres, sports anime is probably the anime that I can finish more faster compared to other genres. Even when the episode ended, I always muttered by saying "what, how could it had been finished so fast". Yup, that was how I enjoy watching sports anime. Here are some recommendations of anime that make me feel like taking part in their sports or trying out some of their techniques:


1. Kuroko no Basuke


The thing I was thinking about this anime is Kuroko's Ignite Pass Kai. In my mind I think "how could that pass being straight like that". Indeed, all those things, if that was in anime, of course, can be done. But still I feel curious about this one technique if I doing it in real life.


When I tried it in real life, it looks like the weight of my pushes to the ball was too weak, it could not straight like in anime, plus the direction of the ball really can be read so easily, making this pass very easy for the opponent to cut it. But in my opinion, if it's just for fun with my friends, this movement is worth a try.


There is also one move from Aomine when he was shooting the ball by swinging his arm from the bottom to the up. When I tried it, it turned out that this movement didn't have a good enough accuracy, so it ended up with not a single ball going in. Poor me


2. Haikyuu!!


Oikawa's jumping serve was something that kept going on in my mind after watching this anime. His amazing technique with the sound of the audience while his doing serve made me also want to doing something like that.


But what can I do after I finally realized it was not as easy as I thought. In the end, I prefer to stay with normal service. Maybe this is what Shirogane Miyuki felt when he is trying jumping serve for the first time. Oops, different servers.


Thanks to this anime, I also want to try to be a setter like Kageyama and doing block techniques like Megane-kun that I didn't anymore who is his name.


3. Yowamushi Pedal


The thing I want to try is five people doing that straight line cycling where the front one blocks the wind and the back is the one get pulled. I want the feeling where at some point it is my turn to continue the struggle of my friends who have been working so hard to pull me. The moment when my back is pushed to be entrusted taking the checkpoint is something I want after watching this anime.


4. Long Riders


Cycling while enjoying the beautiful landscape is something I want to try from this anime. Then we will stop to try some local street foods on the way. What I like about this anime is its not about race, its about enjoying yourself. I also wanted to try cycling at night after watching this anime, but it turned out I never tried it at all.



5. Baby Steps


The thing that motivates me from this anime is seeing the Main Character, Maruo, a smart boy who has never exercised, can quickly adapt to tennis, thanks to his persistence in studying.


6. Ballroom e Youkoso


I seem to have underestimated sport dancing, that's what I thought after watching this anime. At that time I thought this anime was an anime that looked quite feminine, but in the end I was able to enjoy watching this anime after a few episodes running. I even try to do the Box move when no one is around at my house.

Ore wa Miru!


7. Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteru


Running is arguably the cheapest sport that people could do, you just need shoes on. This anime makes me want to feel the feeling of doing marathon with nine other friends. The otaku character in this anime who at first seemed completely impossible to compete with them has shown great motivation to the us. How to relate feelings to each other, made me immediately feel like want to jogging after watching this anime.

The Hakone Mountains are …… the steepest in the world


That's all, maybe you also have a similar experience? How about Prince of Stride, Free, and Yuri on Ice?

Post a Comment

0 Comments