[REVIEW] Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphan Season 2, Really a Big Ambition That Wasted


TRASH!  Chara-goroshi, how funny I am watching this anime doesn't really care about their characters. Wasted ambition. It's no more like a kid being played by an adult. Something more funny is that the enemies are still free alive until the end of the episode. While the main characters died one by one without a any purpose.  The military organization that they built since the first season is considered to be no more than a springboard for the enemy to be even more powerful. In the last episode I muttered "What kind of ending is this?".


Indeed, many times I guessed the Ending of this anime, and many times my guess missed.  I am actually happy with anime which cannot be predicted. But with the many ending options predictable, they fell by choosing the worst ending ever.  Some people might give good value to this anime. But I have to end it with the word "START FROM TODAY I WILL DROP ANY HYPED ANIME THAT ENDED WITH BAD ENDING".


 #Kiraida #Daikirai


 ~ AYBD

Post a Comment

0 Comments